Sunday, June 20, 2010

My first Blog Award!



This is my first Blog Award! Thank you so much Shae!! This is awesome!





I'm supposed to list 10 things that i love.

1. I love my parents. May i have many more years with them :-)
2. I love my sister. She lives 3 hours away and we don't see enough of each other.
3. I love my nephew. He just turned 12 today!
4. I love Buster, my cat. He is my baby...but i don't dress him up! LOL!
5. I love food...seriously, you can't be surprised!
6. I love my friends, they keep me sane!
7. I love music, it is a very big part of my life.
8. I love to play pool. Only wish i was much much better :-)
9. I love to travel. Can't wait to go to Italy and Greece, hopefully within the next couple of years.
10. I love the ocean. The smell, the sound...it soothes me.

Now i have to pass this on to 10 people. I will do this tomorrow as it's late and i'm getting pretty tired.

I'm still jazzed about how well i did on week 4 of C25k! I'm a bit sore, but happy!

Night!
S :-)

1 comment: