Monday, June 14, 2010

Here's hoping it's just water-weight!

I gained a lb this week. This sucks! I exercised every day for an hour, and ate really well...except for on Saturday. I indulged. I didn't eat very much, but i did treat myself to some wings, tortillas and cheese/spinach dip. AND...i did have quite a few beer. I knew i would be over my calories for the day, but i didn't think i would gain weight. Mind you, i'm pretty sure it's water-weight as my face feels kind of puffy and i couldn't get one of my rings on this morning. Sigh...it's all about making choices.

I'm not going to dwell on it though, i had a fantastic weekend out with my friends! I just had something to eat, i'm gonna do some chores and then i'm gonna hit my treadmill. Week 3 of C25k.

This week will see some results!

Here's to persevering!
Sandy :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hate when that happens! I was feeling puffy a few days ago and I dreaded the scale. But then I just relaxed because I know that I am doing a great job. It sounds like you definitely are too :)
    Cara

    ReplyDelete