Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's getting easier

Today was a good day :-)

Today was the first day that I didn't have to push myself to do my one hour of exercise, i only questioned what i would do for my exercise. I ended up just walking on my treadmill, cuz by the time i got home from work and had something to eat it was already 8:00 and i was running out of time. But it's a good feeling that it's starting to become just another part of my day...like working, sleeping and eating. It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "what and when".

I think if i could do anything differently, it would be the time of day i work out. I know it's better to work out earlier in the day, but i get up at 5:00 am to get ready for work and i have tried getting up at 4:00 am to work out and i just couldn't keep it up. Waaaay too early for me.

My eating is going well. I track my food and i stay under my calorie limit each day. I do allow myself treats now and again. I know that if i cut myself off totally from everything i like, i will fall off the wagon and binge. I find if i allow myself to eat the odd "not so healthy" item i don't feel so deprived. As long as my calories and fat for the day don't exceed my limit it's all good!

On a different note, i've been watching season 7 of So You Think You Can Dance. I've never watched it before and all i have to say is WOW! I can't even imagine my body doing the things that they do! But it's so beautiful, and the workout you would get from it! Hmmmm...maybe if i lose a little more weight i'd consider taking up ballroom...learn how to salsa and tango! Something to think about!

Night night!

Sandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment