Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hit a minor speed bump

Had an off day yesterday. Didn't work out, didn't eat great...not sure why. I wasn't having a bad day, didn't feel out of control, wasn't upset about anything...i just didn't feel like working out and i made some poor food choices. I felt like crap afterwards, which is to be expected. It was just wierd, i don't know why i did it. And that kind of freaks me out a little. If i was upset and emotional eating i could understand that, but to just do it without even thinking, well, that is falling back into my old patterns and i don't like that. Mindless eating and no exercising. I know it's only one day, and i've started my day today with a good healthy meal and i know i am going to do my exercising in a short while. I'm not freaking out about it, but i guess it's something i will have to watch. I'm proud of what i have accomplished so far, and i'm going to keep striving to live the life i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment