Thursday, April 29, 2010

I need your fave recipies!

Help! I'm in desperate need of new l0-fat recipies!

I keep making the same boring things, over and over...it's no wonder I fall off the wagon!

So if you could post a recipie in the comments that would be fantastic! Pick your favourite dish and send it my way!

So far so good with the Couch to 5k and the walking every day. I know it hasn't been that long, but I swear my legs feel stronger. I've decided to do a repeat on week 3, running for 3 minutes at a time is a pretty big leap for me. But I know if I keep at it, before too long I'll be running that 5k!

I'll be heading out of town tomorrow, going up to visit my parents this weekend. My sister and family will be coming down for the day and we'll be celebrating an early Mother's Day and my sister's birthday. I will absolutely make sure I do my walks both days, and then when I come back on Sunday I will be hitting my treadmill for my run. What's cool is, I don't find that I have to make myself fit it in to my schedule, it's just something that is part of my day now. It's really becoming habit! Yeah! :-)

So again, if you have a favourite lo-fat recipie you would like to share, I'd really appreciate it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment