Monday, May 10, 2010

Somone noticed!

Someone actually noticed a change!! Wow!! It's only been 3 weeks...and i've only lost a few pounds...but someone actually noticed a change in me!! Well two someones actually! Last week, my boss told me that she noticed i was losing weight! I was shocked. I mean, how can a few pounds make a difference when you're 200 lbs! But she noticed...i can't tell you how that made me feel! Then after work i went to my chiropractor appointment. My chiropractor asked me how my workouts have been going and I told him that I was doing the C25k program and that i'd been doing it for 3 weeks now. He told me there was noticable definition in my calves, he could see and feel the change...how freaking great is that!!! It made me realize that even though i'm taking baby steps, one thing at a time, and i'm doing this slowly, and hopefully the right way, it still makes a difference. Every little thing you do makes a difference! I was so caught up in my weight, so caught up on what the scale was telling me that i was missing out on the other signs. And now that i'm noticing them, it's a great feeling! I'm seeing or hearing the results of my hard work. It just adds fuel to the fire, it keeps me motivated and heading in the right direction!


On another note, i realize that i haven't put much about ME in here. I've been posting my progresses, but nothing about the person who is doing all the hard work! So, i thought i would add random things about myself bit by bit. Today's random tidbit is:


I have a beautiful cat named Buster. He is such an amazing little guy...he's all about determination and not giving up. I adopted him almost 4 years ago from the SPCA, he was their "Cat of the Month" on their website. I fell in love with him the minute I saw him. When they found Buster on the streets, he was starved and dehydrated, and almost died. They nursed him back to health and had been at the SPCA for a few months. He's sweet and affectionate and we are very well suited to each other.

OK...i'm having trouble's posting a pic of Buster. I can't get the picture to just go under this last paragraph...i can only seem to get it to go at the top of the page. Can you tell i'm not very good with computers? Oh well, i'm going to just publish another post right after this one with a few pics of him :-)

Have a great day everyone!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment