Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lost 3 lbs!!

Yeah!! I've lost 3 lbs!

It may not seem like alot over a 2 week period, but that was just from me walking every day and doing my Couch to 5k 3 times a week. That's it. No adjustment to my eating. Just goes to show what moving your body can do!

So yesterday I started tracking my food on MyFitnessPal. It's really easy and I was quite surprised to find alot of the food I ate was already on their system...and what wasn't there I could just add to My Foods.

I also decided to start trying out new recipes...at least 1 per week. I was always eating the same old thing over and over and then wonder why I fell off the wagon and went on a binge! So this week, I made an Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin, it was really good! It was the first time I had ever cooked a pork tenderloin and I was really pleased how it turned out. I also tried a spinach and berry smoothie. Very yummy!

So, I've officially had a my first insanely crazy busy day since I've started this journey. My day started at 5:00 am and has not stopped! But on the plus side, I still made time to do my walking/running and to make myself healthy meals. I still have to get my breakfast and lunch together for tomorrow, and then I will finish watching Biggest Loser before calling it a day. I'm loving this episode! It's makeover week and they all look fabulous!

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment