Monday, August 9, 2010

Another update!

Hey all! I know it's been a week, but i'm still on vacation and having the most amazing time! I just got back from camping with Simon and his 2 youngest daughters. I'm heading home in 5 days :-( I will miss them like crazy!! I don't even want to think about that yet!

Anyways, i know that my food and exercise have not been as good as i wanted, but like i said before, i'm not going to stress about it. I am not going to let that spoil my fun out here. I want to enjoy every moment i have with Simon...he's an incredible guy. I have known him for about 11 years and wish like heck that we didn't live across the country from each other. It's hard being apart from him. But i'm going to do my best to make this work. I'm crazy about him

And i know when i get back home that jumping on my treadmill and busting my butt with the food and exercise will help me feel good...it will help me feel better about myself. I want to focus on the things i actually have control over!

Hope everyone is doing great and i will probably be back on regularly next week!

Hugs!
S :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a blast!!! Have fun and don't worry about what's going on with your weight. Life is short, need to enjoy every minute!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete